Saturday, March 6, 2010

march so far.





I get really sick at least once a spring, I think I'm really allergic to the thaw. Not that this year counts, since winter never actually happened. Regardless of winter not showing up, my annual illness has reared it's vicious little head. So this week I didn't accomplish very much, I went to Hamilton on a whim, I made granola, I watched a few movies and I worked at the mascot factory. Again, best job ever! hmmmm, i guess if that's an uneventful week I'm not doing so bad.

I'm working on an embroidery piece for a show in May and I'm having a really hard time getting the motivation to do it. Maybe I need to experience crippling depression to enjoy my quiet time with a needle and thread.

Quick somebody insult me, make me feel awful about my life and lifestyle, Can't you see i have work to do?!

Living the dream, March six twenty-ten

No comments:

Post a Comment